Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Frustrating

I can't take it anymore, I need to reformat this computer. Opening a server meaning opening a hole in my network. Nevermind.

I had enough with wikipedia, I mean, do those people over there know what they are writing? Over the time, I found that most wikipedia are using wikipedia for their own good. World domination? That's so absurd. How stupid can a person write on article base on ignorance writer? Yup but I do know, this kind of people won't have a peace life. Just hope.

Everything you write, it's you responsiblity, it's goes against somebody, it's going to against you someday.

Let's take this, wikipedia is not for everybody, it's only for those who can think right and do the right kind of thing. Well, nowaday even the ignorance can write, so what that's their point of view, wikipedia is for the natural, the right stuff only!

Do what you want, later, don't regret, for what you had done.

No comments: