Monday, October 15, 2007

His life

I do remember,
A promise, everything going to be easy,
I know, but I'm not so sure,
Its just a false promise.

I went into deep thought,
My mind was blank, its filled with wisdom,
It remind me of who I was to be,
But its not really who I want to be.

An easy life, perhaps its just a dream,
A dream that only be reach with false hope,
Afterall, we can just keep hoping,
We are just a human.

A hope, that pass from a person to another,
Now, it pass to somebody that desired it not,
Why would he took all the burden for the sake of other?
He's alone are not capable.

Life is boredom,
Having a grunge way,
Not knowing the path,
Its an abstract pathway.

He do have a freedom to choose,
But its all just a talk,
Not even close to real world,
Can this world be honest for just a moment.

Somebody admire even idolize him,
Hes a man that not deserving at all,
Stop it, you hurting him alot,
He rather be forgotten than to let other despair.

Now that you know,
Why not just stop?
Thats all,
Thank you.

No comments: