Saturday, December 30, 2006

Great new day

Great? What's so great? It's Eid Adha today, oops, I thinks I get the wrong idea on the other post, oh well, nevermind.

For recap, the other day, Saddam Hussein was sentence to death, and death toll is increasing again, theres well know 2 genocidal in the world today, one of them died, the other live happily while looking the other is death. I really confuse, I don't know who is at fault here, when I think back, which group should I choose? It's a very difficult question. But yet, which one that really bring justice? and the funny thing is they said "justice has been preserved". What is justice then? If theres alot of murder not to mention genocidal out there killing infront of camera everyday without been put to court. I just don't know. Maybe it is the way the world does it's justice at the moment.

Other than that, the internet is changin rapidly, it's hard to keep-up this vast flowing world for sometimes, I really thinks theres yet to be change in this world. Let's see, Youtube make video blogging possible, Myspace make a person to be exploit, and the world is just the same as ever. I hate to thinks about this, theres nothing beneficial from this. and There is a new world brain trying to monopoly the knowledge. I just wondered, if this is the thing that we really need in this world, perhaps for the future that we may endure.

Can there be any space for us?

No comments: