Friday, December 29, 2006

Nothing has changed much

Few years ago, I heard a speech, ergh maybe a seminar, He said "the retired person from the company often die fast". Why? "because,they ain't got anything to do". Considered to my situation now, probably I will end up like them.

I'm at home, doing nothing but to waste my father money, its kinda lame. I ain't got a job like my friends does, I wonder why I couldn't be like them, it's not like I can't but it's hard.

The only thing I does at home is write article(s), watch anime(s), be a forumer, sleep and eat. And the newest thing I done is blogging. I don't to end-up, worthless in the community.

Maybe I should plant a tree(s) for my source of oxygen, it's all thanks to global warming.
Or should I do stuff on the internet, It's hard, because I feel so sleepy at anytime(s) in a day.
Then I take a nap until sun fall down.

I feel like school is something that can drag me to feel life. I barely part from school, without school life was so "slow" to me. Maybe I should search for another source of energy.

Bytheway, it's eid adha today. Muslim all over the world is gathering at one of the holiest site in the world. I proud of being muslim. This shown that theres still hope for muslim unity and the khalifah system in the future. I just hope muslim in Malaysia know their on duty, its very sad to know how do the muslim in Malaysia are doing right now. I could only hope for hidayah(Guide to Straight Path from Allah).

Other than that, the internet seem so slow, I always surf to American line, well not to mention Irc server that located in America, after the underwater fiber optic cable failed - broken since it's so fragile, I wasn't able to do anything that I was normally does. It's like theres a invinsible barrier surrounding me.

I wonder why would they put the cable in the area where the risk for earth quake is valid. I couldn't understand, since the cable is an international joint-up project of many telecommunication company in southeast asia, why can't they understand this thing. Somemore, if it's a vital line, well at least shouldn't there be any backup line? It will be another 2 or 3 weeks until the line is fix.

Thinking I over do it this time, I wonder , or it's just me, so is it anyone else? My friend will be laughing out loud if He see me writing on a blog right now. Just hope google found me.

No comments: