Friday, November 9, 2007

Examination Week

My mind was just thinking hard. How stress can I be, its just an exam. Well its not just an exam, its an exam that will determine my future.

A night with intense pressure. Sudden words, abrupt my hope and spirit, not like I care, but why now? I don't really care at first, but my heart keep telling the opposite, why do I care? I know its going to end like this, I should have know it. I realize, I was been betrayed.

I couldn't study well, luckily the first day is just English Language. I try to regain new spirit and hope. I try to forget everything. I just hope I can... and it ended. I don't even care anymore.

Now, I can just accept the fact. I can no longer be the same. I will keep in mind that I'm not an enemy, the world is not my enemy. Whenever I faces difficulties, I must always return to Allah.

Adversity will only make me strong, as it teach me how to begin and end.

No comments: