Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Her stare

As I walk.

I look around, to explore as I venture into alienated world. I do realize this is not my world. Its a must for me.

While looking at a corner, where the bulky phones lies, a girl covered by ill desired, captivated my eyes for a moment. At first, I could not recognize her, my mind was full of ill thought about her. But her eyes, was quite different, as much as shes afraid of something, she went pale, paused in her own world. She stared at me blurly as her eyes follows me. What could shes been thinking?

Then, again, we meet again. Its become so clear, shes a girl that I had known for years. Perhaps its a fate? how come I always end up meeting her, no its probably just a coincident, I just hope so.

Pity, sadly her voice could not reach me. How I wish I could, but I can no longer accept it, well its just hard for me to accept. Hopefull her life will be lite up, and shes will find her own way, the right way.

No comments: